Code of Ethics
The design and deployment of the 3Spheres Robotic platform for group homes for people with developmental disabilities and eldercare facilities is guided by these six principles:
- Act with Kindness: promoting well‐being and preserving human dignity
- Do No Harm: protecting privacy and security, and avoiding negative consequences
- Autonomy and Independence: the power to decide (or whether to decide)
- Justice: promoting prosperity and preserving solidarity
- Integrity: enabling all the various stakeholders to understand how the system, with which they are interacting, functions
- Accountability: ensuring that all the above principles can be realized by establishing roles and responsibilities
Our Code of Ethics is developed in collaboration with Open Roboethics Institute.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our complete Code of Ethics document.